Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : e-12 White Guage Faces!

David
07-19-2000, 07:15 PM
I have manufactured white guage faces for my 81 528i. It includes all instrument guages in the insturment pod. I researched everywhere trying to find aftermarket ones and came up zip. I can produce these if there is enough interest/orders. They were very difficult to design and make but once done was well worth the effort. They will make any e-12 stand out from the rest and can be seen from the road. At night the guages light up to a light orange and the visibility is astounding. I will sell them and the instructions for $140/ea including shipping. All of you creative and ambitious modifiers please e-mail me!

Mark S.
07-30-2000, 09:35 PM
<i><br>I have manufactured white guage faces for my 81 528i. It includes all instrument guages in the insturment pod. I researched everywhere trying to find aftermarket ones and came up zip. I can produce these if there is enough interest/orders. They were very difficult to design and make but once done was well worth the effort. They will make any e-12 stand out from the rest and can be seen from the road. At night the guages light up to a light orange and the visibility is astounding. I will sell them and the instructions for $140/ea including shipping. All of you creative and ambitious modifiers please e-mail me!<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index