Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Blue tooth capabilities

warninger6
04-09-2007, 04:14 PM
We are waiting for our ESV which was ordered Feb. 4th and getting built this week. We can not get a straight answer to our question concerning the blue tooth capabilities. Is there something special that we had to order other then the On-Star and the navigation system? No one seems to know at the dealership where we ordered ours from. My concern is that maybe we were suppose to order something special and will be dissappointed when we receive the car and don't have this feature. We have heard conflicting versions of what capabilities come with the ESV.
I hope someone knows the answer in this forum. I thought it had the feature of your phone calls coming in thru the steering wheel wtih out having to have your cell phone in your hand, after you programed the car with your cell phone number.

rashidk1
06-28-2007, 12:19 PM
hi, i have the same question. the escalade doesnt come with bluetooth unfortunately. i heard there are ways to add itKOR

jcabuilder
12-24-2008, 10:18 AM
I was disappointed when I found out my '07 did not have bluetooth capabilities. Motorola has 3 options available. Go to their website and look them over then go to ebay and buy one for less!

BlackLack
04-24-2009, 05:29 PM
I have on 07 ESV Platinum thats loaded! and you cannot use your phone via bluetooth as far as I know, the only thing you can do is use the intergrated phone set up through onstar which of course you have to subscribe to and then pick a phone plan..... I opted to just use a bluetooth headset, its unfortunate I know but they want you to use their phone and pay them for it!

tmartino
03-01-2010, 07:49 PM

Best Features
06-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Go to a regular mechanic dealers always say they know nothing.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index