Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Randolph
06-11-2001, 03:56 PM
I saw this car in Van Nuys and thought I'd let you all know... I didn't get a great look at it, but it has the KPH speedo, euro bumpers, etc. Don't know anything about it, or if it runs. I bet you could pick it up for $200 or so.<p>If you're interested, send an email and I'll give directions.

Randolph
06-11-2001, 08:19 PM
A couple of people asked, so here are directions...<p>Click on:<p>http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=6161+Sepulveda&csz=van+nuys+CA&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map<p>This is a map to a huge furniture store called Wickes, not the yard itself. I don't know name or the exact address of the auction lot. If the link above doesn't work, go to Yahoo maps, and enter the address 6161 Sepulveda, Van Nuys CA.<p>On this map, refer to the red star. Assuming you are travelling North on Sepulveda, take a left on Erwin, just past the star.<p>There is a large parking lot on the South-West corner of Erwin and Sepulveda. Along the Western edge of the lot, there is a upward-sloped access road. The car was parked there about a week ago. You'll see some kind of sign for Charity Auctions. Walk about 100 yds down that road to the office.<p><br>That's all I know. Good luck!<br>

Randolph
06-15-2001, 04:41 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index