Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

WashMe
06-22-2001, 08:22 AM
Hello, I found a 79? 528iA Hartge Turbo setting in the weeds behind a used car lot. Is the turbo part of the hartge package or was that added.<br>Is this car of any value restored. It is currently very ruff, but he said it runs.<p>Thanks<br>Steve<br>

MICHEL
06-24-2001, 03:30 AM
<i>Hi Steve,<br>I never heard about an Hartge Turbo, except on a 3 series (320i Turbo), but you can look at www.e12.de It's a site of only 5 series E12. When you click on Historica and then Tuner, you will see What Hartge has done on this basis.<p>Bye<br>MICHEL<p>Hello, I found a 79? 528iA Hartge Turbo setting in the weeds behind a used car lot. Is the turbo part of the hartge package or was that added.<br>Is this car of any value restored. It is currently very ruff, but he said it runs.<p>Thanks<br>Steve<p></i><br>

MICHEL
06-24-2001, 03:31 AM
<i>Hi Steve,<br>I never heard about an Hartge Turbo, except on a 3 series (320i Turbo), but you can look at www.e12.de It's a site of only 5 series E12. When you click on Historica and then Tuner, you will see What Hartge has done on this basis or click on the link.<p>Bye<br>MICHEL<p>Hello, I found a 79? 528iA Hartge Turbo setting in the weeds behind a used car lot. Is the turbo part of the hartge package or was that added.<br>Is this car of any value restored. It is currently very ruff, but he said it runs.<p>Thanks<br>Steve<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index