Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mark Selleck
08-20-2001, 09:34 PM
For Sale: 1979 528i, one-owner car. Always garage kept. Fjord blue/navy vinyl interior(sheepskins on the front seats, original upholstery perfect). Silver basket-weave Rial wheels. Automatic trans., 187k miles, 12k or less since:<br>Complete re-paint, 3 coats, replaced hood and front doors<br>( rust around edges, cheaper to replace than fix...and better). Replaced header, engine overhaul(get details from owner). Transmission re-built. Water pump, alternator, air-conditioner compressor, replaced/rebuilt. New brakes, shocks, muffler, radiator, battery & cables, belts. All of the work is 5 years old(paint) or newer(brakes & shocks replaced a couple of months ago). My uncle never planned to sell this car, spent $15k on it in the past 5 years. It is a very nice looking driver, and I can e-mail a photo if anyone is interested. Things wrong: window motors in rear doors don't work. Haven't for some time, as my uncle didn't care: "Either the air is on, or the sunroof is open and the front windows are down." The dash cracked years ago, and there is a BMW "carpet" cover over it. The car is located in St. Augustine, FL. If you are interested, contact the owner: Paul Zucker, pinyala@webtv.net, or by phone at (904) 471-5427. He's been asking $4k (REDUCED TO $3200), but if you're interested, make an offer. He's got a new VW Beetle, and would like to sell.<p>Mark Selleck <p><p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index