Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

tim thurber
04-05-1999, 09:28 PM
I am posting this message for a friend of mine.<br>He is 15 (like me) and his uncle is giving him (or selling REALLL cheap) his 1980 320i. It won't pass emissions, and a new engine or total rebuild is in order. The rest of the car is fine. How much $$$ would it cost to get the engine rebuilt enough to pass emissions, or to have an engine swap take place? He really wants the car, but is kinda low on cash. Any good "solution" suggestions would be appreciated.<p>-Tim, '84 325e, 51K.

ronald
04-10-1999, 06:25 PM
<br><i>: I am posting this message for a friend of mine.<br>: He is 15 (like me) and his uncle is giving him (or selling REALLL cheap) his 1980 320i. It won't pass emissions, and a new engine or total rebuild is in order. The rest of the car is fine. How much $$$ would it cost to get the engine rebuilt enough to pass emissions, or to have an engine swap take place? He really wants the car, but is kinda low on cash. Any good "solution" suggestions would be appreciated.<p>: -Tim, '84 325e, 51K.<br>tim,<br></i>i have a 84 318i engine w/125k .<br>for sale.<br>ronald

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index