Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mike Rimoldi
05-10-1999, 04:10 AM
I recently came to be the owner of a set of partially polished factory style finned mag rims that I want to get rid of. I can send a photo or give you the part number on the rim if anyone is interested. They also have a photo in the Bav Auto catalog.<br>I drive two E30s and an E36 so they are of no use to me. Email me direct if interested. I'm looking at around $125 for all four plus buyer pays shipping.<br>Mike

Mike Rimoldi
05-10-1999, 04:13 AM
<i>: I recently came to be the owner of a set of partially polished factory style finned mag rims that I want to get rid of. I can send a photo or give you the part number on the rim if anyone is interested. They also have a photo in the Bav Auto catalog.<br>: I drive two E30s and an E36 so they are of no use to me. Email me direct if interested. I'm looking at around $125 for all four plus buyer pays shipping.<br>: Mike<p></i>I forgot to mention...these are five lug so they will not fit a lot of the 4 lug 3 series unless you've converted the rotors, etc....Sorry about that.<br>Mike

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index