Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help for a 323i Schnitzer Turbo 82

Sven
06-20-1999, 10:55 AM
Need Help for a 323i Schnitzer Turbo 82.I want to tune up the turbo from 0.5bar up to 1 Bar but when i push Gas down i get Speed until 4900upm over it i have lost power .What can i do to tune this enine up????

Dave Proctor
07-05-1999, 05:28 PM
Some people on other turbos ( Nissan 300Z Twin Turbos ) put welding tip nozzels in the hose that goes to the wastegate....which fools the waste gate and allows more boost. However it is along with a computer eprom modification which reprograms the motor for the additional boost. What size tips to get for your setup would be a guess.....<p>You wouldn't know somebody in germany or europe that could help me on my 82 323 Baur....I need some info on how many were made.<p>Thanks Dave [email protected]

Justin Minich
09-09-1999, 09:18 PM
There is an aftermarket company in Georgia that makes adjustable wastegates which includes a <br>knob for your dash to adjust the boost. If you would like the name of the company e-mail me<br>at <[email protected]> Justin Minich<p><p><i>: Some people on other turbos ( Nissan 300Z Twin Turbos ) put welding tip nozzels in the hose that goes to the wastegate....which fools the waste gate and allows more boost. However it is along with a computer eprom modification which reprograms the motor for the additional boost. What size tips to get for your setup would be a guess.....<p>: You wouldn't know somebody in germany or europe that could help me on my 82 323 Baur....I need some info on how many were made.<p>: Thanks Dave [email protected]<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index