Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Gus Muller
07-18-1999, 12:39 AM
I have a front bumber and a passenger seat for an '83 320i that I would like to get rid of. Bumper is in good shape. No dings, just a slight scuff on the rubber. Passenger seat is midnight blue and in good condition, just a little sun faded. I am not asking much, just a little more than it costs to ship, otherwise they are going in a dumpster. I hate to just throw these good parts.

Billy McGrew
09-01-1999, 03:00 PM
Where are you located.I'm in North Carolina.If you still have it drop me a line at Billymc38@hotmail.com or you can reach me by phone during the day at 828-439-2319 ask for John McGrew.<p><p><p><br><i>: I have a front bumber and a passenger seat for an '83 320i that I would like to get rid of. Bumper is in good shape. No dings, just a slight scuff on the rubber. Passenger seat is midnight blue and in good condition, just a little sun faded. I am not asking much, just a little more than it costs to ship, otherwise they are going in a dumpster. I hate to just throw these good parts.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index