Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Justin Liesis
08-26-1999, 07:40 PM
I have recently bought an E21 JPS, and i am going to be restoring it for a while. I am trying to figure out weather it is actually an original JPS. Are there any specific ways of finding out (apart from the colour, steering wheel, and recaro interia)

MikeM
08-27-1999, 08:45 AM
Can yo give me more information of this model. I have not heard of it before now. Specifically, engine, and other mods that vary from the standard comparable e21.<p>Mike Matison

Jonathan
08-27-1999, 09:26 AM
I have never heard of JPS in reference to a BMW. Perhaps somebody "re-badged" your car?<p>There was a JPS designation used for the Lotus Europa, referring to John Player Special.

Jonathan
08-27-1999, 09:27 AM
I have never heard of JPS in reference to a BMW. Perhaps somebody "re-badged" your car?<p>There was a JPS designation used for the Lotus Europa, referring to John Player Special.

Lee
09-20-1999, 07:18 AM
<i>: I have recently bought an E21 JPS, and i am going to be restoring it for a while. I am trying to figure out weather it is actually an original JPS. Are there any specific ways of finding out (apart from the colour, steering wheel, and recaro interia)<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index