Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : 320s for sale...

Chris Brooks
09-02-1999, 04:48 PM
I have the "art car" from '98 o-fest (not so artistic anymore) running very rich, not driveable, carpet and ac system, bumpers removed, the frame has rust, a garage full of parts from another parts car (alternator, steering rack, suspension, much more, etc) AND a '79 320 non-sunroof, no carpet, need ignition switch and other stuff, not running.<br>The cars are at Tom Bush BMW in Jacksonville, FL. and the parts are in my garage in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. I aquired another project car and dont have time for the 320s anymore. Somebody make an offer! (No, i can't deliver) <br>[email protected]

Chris Brooks
09-03-1999, 10:28 AM
The '79 is gone now...so its just the 82 art car and the garage full of parts....

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index