Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Service light reset for Bentley Arnage 2006

volkstech
06-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Need procedure for resetting service light. If anyone can help that would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

helen baxendale
09-26-2007, 03:11 PM

helen baxendale
09-26-2007, 03:17 PM
how do i put out messages service required, check gearbox, service check batteries? please help.

villageauto
02-13-2008, 02:48 PM
I am also lookint for the reset procedure. Thanks

jacobo
12-25-2008, 01:38 PM
re: service light rest for my 2000 arnauge.. hate those idiot lites.. help.!!

GRIJNS
01-17-2009, 05:07 PM
My service required just came on on my Arnage as well, but mybe I do need a service, although I had a major service 8 months ago and have only driven about 5k since

drbacon
08-29-2009, 02:38 PM
i would like information on resetting service light on 2000 bentley arnagedrbacon

drbacon
08-31-2009, 08:08 AM
still looking for procedure to reset service light, have hooked scanner to car, but nothing for this light, only check engine lampdrbacon

C.J. Eiras
01-14-2011, 03:54 PM
This procedure worked on my Diamond Edition Twin Turbo:

Reset the service indicator light:

The service indicator light can be reset by entering the DIP options set-up mode. The set-up procedure for the DIP unit is via the trip and cancel switch whilst the DIP is in the set-up mode. To enter the set-up mode:

1. Ensure the gear selector is in park position (P).
2. Switch on the ignition, do not start the engine.
3. Immediately press and hold the trip and cancel switch until the dot matrix display goes blank (approximately 7 seconds).
4. Release the trip and cancel switch momentarily.
5. Press and hold the trip and cancel buttons again (approximately 7 seconds).
6. The dot matrix display will show the 'serial number' , the actual serial number will be shown in the odometer section of the LCD.
7. The dot matrix display will then show the software version.
8. The dot matrix will then show options in the odometer section and the option selected will be in the dot matrix area.It is now in DIP set-up / Option select mode.
9. Scroll through options using trip button until 'service warning' appears in dot matrix area.
10. To change the status of the option, press and hold the cancel button for approximately 10 seconds until the DIP emits an audible beep. Press of cancel button will change the colour from Green (on) to Red (off).

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index