Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

slow man japan
05-20-2001, 10:36 PM
My lawnmower could outrun your POS cars. Can't you afford to buy a car that was built within the last decade? I saw a bumb driving one of these in east L.A. It was probable one of you.<p>Mwahahahah........................................ .................................................. ..................

Teaguer
05-20-2001, 10:42 PM

Jean-Louis
05-21-2001, 03:20 AM
That's a pity your are not able to obtain more that the "lawnmower driving licence" ............<br>

alan
05-21-2001, 04:58 AM
<i><br>My lawnmower could outrun your POS cars. Can't you afford to buy a car that was built within the last decade? I saw a bumb driving one of these in east L.A. It was probable one of you.<p>Mwahahahah........................................ .................................................. ..................<p><br>...you'd at least learn how to spell 1st grade words like "bum" and 3rd grade words like "probably." The education system in this country sure sucks. I can't believe I'm going to have to teach ignorant little bitches like this, ugh. All English-major-related rants aside, I'd say the E21 has more style than just about anything BMW AG has designed in the last 10 years. Sorry, but the bloated look just ain't pretty. And, my poor, stupid sonofabitch, most people that drive an E21 realize that there is more to life than pulling a 17 in your mom's 97 accord auto with 18" chrome Les Schab BBS knockoffs and 8000 lbs of hideous "Shogun" ground effects. This car is an enthusiasts car, and we just happen to feel there's things more thrilling than being able to chirp the tires in second. Oh, and about the money issue, I happen to not be able to afford a car that was made in the last decade, that's kinda what putting yourself through college is all about. I still think I got the nicest car in my price range, and I get to live without the nasty taste of coorporate d*ick in my mouth so I could afford to buy a heavy, styleless 325iS. There, I've said my piece, sorry to all others for feeding the trolls, but it's been far too long since I've been able to go off on anyone, and I'm sick of rude, stupid ****oles.<br>-alan<br>83 320i<br>79 320i<br>

Tallent
05-21-2001, 06:20 AM
piss you off. Seen people like you occasionally & hopeful you'll be the last one.

Mike
05-21-2001, 06:27 AM
Before you try to degrade us because of the cars we choose to drive, maybe you should go back to school and get an education. Then, maybe, after you've gained a personality of your own, can you form an educated opinion of our vehicles.<p>i><br>My lawnmower could outrun your POS cars. Can't you afford to buy a car that was built within the last decade? I saw a bumb driving one of these in east L.A. It was probable one of you.<p>Mwahahahah........................................ .................................................. ..................<p></i><br>

Tony a
05-21-2001, 07:25 AM
<i><br>My lawnmower could outrun your POS cars. Can't you afford to buy a car that was built within the last decade? I saw a bumb driving one of these in east L.A. It was probable one of you.<p>Mwahahahah........................................ .................................................. ..................<p></i>The "tuner car" fad is just that, a fad. Twenty years from now do you think anybody <br>will be restoring 2000 Honda civics? I doubt it. They have no personality. And if you <br>think cars don't have a personality I feel sorry for you because all that you're driving <br>is an appliance. Sure you can make them fast, but there's more to driving than just <br>going fast, kind of hard to turn with your stupid slicks on the front. And what's with <br>the baby stroller rear spoilers? I've seen real race cars that don't have the "saint louis <br>arch" for a rear spoiler. I'm sure I saw the front spoilers on transformers. I find it hard to believe that someone who doesn't even have <br>a good enough education to know how to spell "bum" could possibly afford a new <br>car. Why don't you go back to the pokeymon board where you belong. Is that "slow ***" as in not too bright?<br>Tony A<p><br>

RDAvena
05-21-2001, 09:49 AM
Hey Junior, before you post on this board you mih want to take some lessons in spelling and grammar. <br></i><br>

RDAvena
05-21-2001, 09:49 AM
Hey Junior, before you post on this board you might want to take some lessons in spelling and grammar. <br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index