Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

GTOM
05-22-2001, 10:00 AM
I've been looking for a good set of these wheels for a reasonable price. Does anybody have a set lying around that they would like to sell?<p>GT

o2fly
05-22-2001, 04:21 PM
<i><br>I've been looking for a good set of these wheels for a reasonable price. Does anybody have a set lying around that they would like to sell?<p>GT<p></i><br>

GTOM
05-22-2001, 07:48 PM
<i><p>I've been looking for a good set of these wheels for a reasonable price. Does anybody have a set lying around that they would like to sell?<p>GT<p><br></i><br>

GTOM
05-22-2001, 07:50 PM
<i><p>I've been looking for a good set of these wheels for a reasonable price. Does anybody have a set lying around that they would like to sell?<p>GT<p><br></i>The correct address is gtom89@hotmail.com <p>Thanks,<p>GT<br>

GTOM
05-22-2001, 07:52 PM
<i><br>I've been looking for a good set of these wheels for a reasonable price. Does anybody have a set lying around that they would like to sell?<p>GT<p></i>gtom89@hotmail.com is the correct address.<p>GT<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index