Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Klaus
05-25-2001, 11:00 AM
I want to rid of my heated springs. <p>1. Which lowering springs are the most recommended? I want to get about a 1-1.5" drop from front and about a 2" drop from rear.<p>2. I have Billy Sports in the front. DO I need Bilsteins in the rear or will stock shock go with lowering springs?<p>Thanks<p>Klaus 81 320IS

Daniel
05-25-2001, 10:54 PM
<i><br>I want to rid of my heated springs. <p>1. Which lowering springs are the most recommended? I want to get about a 1-1.5" drop from front and about a 2" drop from rear.<p>2. I have Billy Sports in the front. DO I need Bilsteins in the rear or will stock shock go with lowering springs?<p>Thanks<p>Klaus 81 320IS<p></i><br>Are you familiar with the company Bavarian Autosport? I bought a very nice set of springs from them for about 200 dollars. It lowered my car about one and a half inches. I used the Boge automatic struts and shocks and they feel wonderful. It all depends on what you are going for. A sporty feel or an all out sports suspension. Boge gave me a sporty feel without loosing a whole lot of ride quality. Bilstiens would give you an all out sprts suspension. Bavarians number is 1-800-535-2002. The name of the springs is the Bavarian Autosport spring kit.<br>GOOD LUCK

Klaus
05-26-2001, 11:29 PM
<i><p>I want to rid of my heated springs. <p>1. Which lowering springs are the most recommended? I want to get about a 1-1.5" drop from front and about a 2" drop from rear.<p>2. I have Billy Sports in the front. DO I need Bilsteins in the rear or will stock shock go with lowering springs?<p>Thanks<p>Klaus 81 320IS<p><br>Are you familiar with the company Bavarian Autosport? I bought a very nice set of springs from them for about 200 dollars. It lowered my car about one and a half inches. I used the Boge automatic struts and shocks and they feel wonderful. It all depends on what you are going for. A sporty feel or an all out sports suspension. Boge gave me a sporty feel without loosing a whole lot of ride quality. Bilstiens would give you an all out sprts suspension. Bavarians number is 1-800-535-2002. The name of the springs is the Bavarian Autosport spring kit.<br>GOOD LUCK<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index