Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

michael
05-25-2001, 09:33 PM
For those of you who live in the NYC/NJ/Southern CT area, I would like to reccomend a mechanic, who has finally decided to reopen his shop dedicated to the repair of BMW's, particularly older models. I have known this man for over 20 years and he has been servicing my cars for most of that time. <p>He is honest, fair and very resonable and is a valuable resource of information. I cannot say enough good things about his integrity. For those of you in New York, who use service centers like "The Little Garage" and others, you will find this place a "breath of fresh" air when the bill arrives.<p>Please try to patronize this repair shop, you will not be disappointed.<p>Quality Auto Performance<br>133-05 35th Avenue<br>Flushing, NY 11354<p>718-461-6060<p>Andreas Telemachou<p>The shop is located nearby all public transporatation and most repairs are completed in a timely fashion.<p>I do not have any affiliation with this enterprise and only feel that this shop is commited to providing quality service for all BMW models, regardless of vintage.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index