Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : intake for sale...real cheap.

dougiefresh
05-27-2001, 12:14 AM
Real clean 320i intake for sale for 60 bux plus shipping...Has extra's with it like injectors, fuel lines, cold start injector, mounts etc...<p>Email me if interested.<p>-Doug

JeSS
05-27-2001, 12:29 AM
80-83 Intake for sale. I have made a few of these. I can make the pipe and whats needed to attach . I can also give you the large intake cone to fit on the pipe by wining an auction on e-bay...Might take a little longer to ship. <p>Mongoose has seen my Intake that I have on my ride. <p>E-mail me with any questions. These are painted with heat/rubber non-chip<p>I can also make it fit right behind the high beam for a Cold air intake. (Battery needs to be relocated for this)<p>Jess<br>83 320is<p>P.S if you wish to keep your battery where it is located I can make it fit right behind that battery but unsure if you will get cold air this way.<p>

Jonathan O'Connor
05-27-2001, 04:32 PM
<p>what year is the intake

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index