Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : advice on price.?

Najeeb
05-30-2001, 01:24 PM
I am looking forward to buying a new BMW 325i sedan, with the premium package, leather and manual, it comes to 34k on the road. Is that a good price..? I am in CA.

Jess
05-30-2001, 09:05 PM
Yeah I guess but look into a 320i :o)

Keith R.
05-31-2001, 07:36 AM
<i><br>Yeah I guess but look into a 320i :o)<p></i><p>You know, what would it take to have the model years added to the descriptions of the groups? I mean, how many 'everyday joe' people know the different E classifications...They just post to the first 3-Series group in the list - which happens to be us!<p>Keith

Keith R.
05-31-2001, 07:36 AM
<i><br>Yeah I guess but look into a 320i :o)<p></i><p>You know, what would it take to have the model years added to the descriptions of the groups? I mean, how many 'everyday joe' people know the different E classifications...They just post to the first 3-Series group in the list - which happens to be us!<p>Keith

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index