Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

jrabedeau
07-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi all,

My name is Jeff and I live in sunny (and very hot) SW FL). This is my first visit to this Site and very first post as well. I am currently in search of 2004 Arnage Milliner. If you have (or know of) someone that wants to sell this type, please feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks all....

:)

Jeff Rabedeau
(239) 699-9668
jrabedeau@yahoo.com

grahamsxk8
01-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Check with Naples Motorsports on Airport Rd in Naples, they get Bentley's from time to time.

JOHN BIGGS
06-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi Jeff, i dont know if this is any good to you but we have a 2005 Bentley mulliner for sale, please visit www.austinowen.com where you can view the car.

dphillips
08-01-2008, 07:05 PM
I know you are in Florida and I am in California, but I thought you might like to know about a Mulliner out here. A friend of mine has a really nice 2005 Bentley Arnage T Mulliner at his lot down the street from our dealership in San Luis Obispo, California. Actually, he is the son of the man who owns our shop, Smith Lotus. Anyway, I am not a Bentley expert, but I have always loved the cars, so of course I couldn't help but ask for a chance to take it out. It drives well and nothing seemed out of sorts. This is a car I could buy and live with the rest of my life, no need to buy another.

The car has Flying B Bentley logos on the door panels and seats which he told me was an options. I really liked quilted seats. He told me the sunroof, navigation, fold down tables, parking distance control were all options. He also told me 30,000 mile service is done, and it is Bentley certified until Fall of 2009.

He is asking $123K which seems like a good price to me, but like I said, I am no Bentley expert.

Just so you don't think I am some strange guy who lurks around the internet and up to no good -- you can go to LotusTalk.com and search Smith Lotus or my name and get a good sense of our reputation in the Lotus community.

Darin Phillips
Smith Lotus
www.SmithLotus.com
877.LOTUS.18

dphillips
08-01-2008, 07:07 PM
See I told you I was no Bentley expert - I misspelled Milliner - Sorry about that.

Darin

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index