Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Reliability of '05 GT's

monahan_z
08-07-2007, 03:16 PM
New to this forum! I am seriously thinking of getting a 2005 Bentley GT. I would like to know from owners of the early GT's what their experience with car reliability, repairs and service has been. To be honest in the past I have always avoided British luxury cars because I have heard of poor reliability records about them. So far for the 05 Bentley I have heard that there is some kind of problem with some of them with the front suspension. Not clear to me what they were talking about. Also there seems to be universal agreement the NAV/CD/Radio system is poorly implemented. Again no details. The latter I would replace I suppose I have done so in a Lamborghini Gallardo I have. I live here in the San Francisco bay area. What is service like around here anyone?

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index