Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Miguel Casas
02-08-2000, 10:01 AM
If you do could you look and see where the timming marks should be on the gears. Its on an 80 BMW 733. I am hoping to put it together this weeekend. anybody know how I could get a copy. I would except copies. <p><p><br> Thank you in advance

kamron
02-15-2000, 02:58 PM
<i>: If you do could you look and see where the timming marks should be on the gears. Its on an 80 BMW 733. I am hoping to put it together this weeekend. anybody know how I could get a copy. I would except copies. <p><br>: <br>: Thank you in advance <p></i>There is an original factory service manual available right here. Just select "Links" from the top of this page. Then select "Model Specific"..."7-Series (E23)". There you will find "Callen's Unofficial Page". And what an incredible find it is!! Once you are there, select BMW Parts from the top right hand button. Then select "All BMW Parts" ... "Parts Catalog" ... "Do-It-Yourselfer Library". The price of the manual is $135.00. I haven't bought one for myself yet, but I suspect it is worth every penny. The address for Callen's wonderful page is www.homestead.com/BMW-7-series/files/.<p>P.S. : Don't waste your money on the all encompassing Chilton manual. You will learn nothing about your car from that book.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index