Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dan@Ontario
08-07-2007, 06:43 PM
I am wondering if anyone here may be considering the XF when it launches (I heard) in 2009 in North America?
And, what if by that time Jag is owned by, say, Tata of India or Kia of Korea etc, will that influence that consideration?

DOMINICF
08-08-2007, 06:02 AM
Dan,
The latest PROTOTYPE test pictures seen on the roads of the UK show the XF to be almost ready. It is believed it may be launched by the end of this year for full production in 2008 and it can't come too soon as the S type is not selling in numbers in any market. Also the X is due to be launched shortly with a new front and rear but it's just a late life facelift. I can't see it improving sales.
If the X is to be dropped by a new owner than the XF range needs to include models in the 30,000 range that will retain current high end spec X type owners in the jaguar family. I would conider taking the step up to teh XF, I'm on my 2nd X but unless a totally new X is launched I can't see me buying the facelift model.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index