Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Aaron
02-11-2000, 08:16 PM
Can someone identify a sensor from my 85 735i for me? It came from the thernostat housing, and is one of 3 that are in a "row". It's the closests one to the passenger side, has 2 small male connections (for a plug) & is a blue-grey color. I'm thinking coolant temp sens or cold start, can someone tell me for sure? Thanks in advance

Grant
02-12-2000, 10:15 PM
<i>: Can someone identify a sensor from my 85 735i for me? It came from the thernostat housing, and is one of 3 that are in a "row". It's the closests one to the passenger side, has 2 small male connections (for a plug) & is a blue-grey color. I'm thinking coolant temp sens or cold start, can someone tell me for sure? Thanks in advance<p></i><p>The 1985 BMW 735i Electrical Troubleshooting Manual labels the sensor closest to the passenger area the coolant temperature sensor and the one closest to the radiator the coolant temperature switch. Could the wire to the sensor be black/violet?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index