Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Korby
02-14-2000, 06:42 PM
Any idea where I can get an original Owner's Manual for my 85 735i? If they're out of print, does anyone know where I can get a copy? I'm trying to figure out how to program the OBC. I've seen some sites regarding secret codes for similar (but not the same) OBCs, but I'd like to start with a solid understanding of the basics before I start tweaking. Thanks!

tim dunlap
02-16-2000, 04:44 PM
<i>: Any idea where I can get an original Owner's Manual for my 85 735i? If they're out of print, does anyone know where I can get a copy? I'm trying to figure out how to program the OBC. I've seen some sites regarding secret codes for similar (but not the same) OBCs, but I'd like to start with a solid understanding of the basics before I start tweaking. Thanks!<p>Go to autolit.com, and you can order a re-printed owners manual for your car.<br></i>

Korby
02-23-2000, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the tip! I ordered a manual from autolit.com and got it last night. It looks great.<p><i>: : Any idea where I can get an original Owner's Manual for my 85 735i? If they're out of print, does anyone know where I can get a copy? I'm trying to figure out how to program the OBC. I've seen some sites regarding secret codes for similar (but not the same) OBCs, but I'd like to start with a solid understanding of the basics before I start tweaking. Thanks!<p>: Go to autolit.com, and you can order a re-printed owners manual for your car.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index