Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Gregg M
02-16-2000, 12:36 AM
Anyone seen a tech tip on how to replace the batteries on the Service Interval Lights, specifically the relocation of the batteries to an exterior holder. I was thinking of trying this in the next week or so, sure would appreciate any tips. What type of batteries etc...<p>Thanks!

demet
02-16-2000, 09:39 AM
The link below describes the process and should be applicable to 7's also. The original batteries are probably 600ma Varta NiCads and can be replaced by 1000ma HD Radio Shack NiCads. And before you install them make sure you charge them first. <p>demet<p><i>: Anyone seen a tech tip on how to replace the batteries on the Service Interval Lights, specifically the relocation of the batteries to an exterior holder. I was thinking of trying this in the next week or so, sure would appreciate any tips. What type of batteries etc...<p>: Thanks!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index