Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Joseph
03-06-2000, 05:42 PM
30k on fresh rebuild of 745i motor. Match ported manifolds, solid copper head gasket, Fresh turbo from Air Research. Early distributor motor. Includes harness, ecu, intercooler, everything. Probably close to 300 hp. It sure pushed that big 7 around! $2500 or best reasonable offer.<br>The whole early Euro body is available, including perfect front clip with eori lights,bumper and air dam, and rear end with bumper and deck lid spoiler. Also have the whole interior.<br>Please email questions to the BMW tech with the answers. <br>Also have huge collection of e23, e24, and e28 stuff. I can get ANYTHING! uh, mostly, well usually.<br>Joseph<br>

Tommy
03-07-2000, 07:50 AM
<i>: 30k on fresh rebuild of 745i motor. Match ported manifolds, solid copper head gasket, Fresh turbo from Air Research. Early distributor motor. Includes harness, ecu, intercooler, everything. Probably close to 300 hp. It sure pushed that big 7 around! $2500 or best reasonable offer.<br>: The whole early Euro body is available, including perfect front clip with eori lights,bumper and air dam, and rear end with bumper and deck lid spoiler. Also have the whole interior.<br>: Please email questions to the BMW tech with the answers. <br>: Also have huge collection of e23, e24, and e28 stuff. I can get ANYTHING! uh, mostly, well usually.<br>: Joseph<p></i><br>Joseph,<br>I live on a country road and need both front and rear mud flaps for my e23. The dealer says that they are no longer available. Do you have or know where I can purchase them?<br>Tommy

bo rose
03-17-2000, 04:08 PM
i would like to have the rear flap spoiler if it fits my 85 735i. i also would like your interior. mine is beige in color. do you have the front spoiler with fog lights? need all advice and instructions on replacing my heater core. could use help on resolving rough idle. also i need a new instrument cluster. my trip odometer does not work and the service light stays on. the square red yellow and green lights are off.<p><p><p><br><i>: 30k on fresh rebuild of 745i motor. Match ported manifolds, solid copper head gasket, Fresh turbo from Air Research. Early distributor motor. Includes harness, ecu, intercooler, everything. Probably close to 300 hp. It sure pushed that big 7 around! $2500 or best reasonable offer.<br>: The whole early Euro body is available, including perfect front clip with eori lights,bumper and air dam, and rear end with bumper and deck lid spoiler. Also have the whole interior.<br>: Please email questions to the BMW tech with the answers. <br>: Also have huge collection of e23, e24, and e28 stuff. I can get ANYTHING! uh, mostly, well usually.<br>: Joseph<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index