Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

peter from germany
03-08-2000, 05:08 PM
hello<p>i have the pro shot systhem from nos, it runs on my vette<br>all parts are by me. can i build it on the 3,5l from my<br>735iAL. the injectors from the 454 chevy are to big, i know<br>but if i get the injectors any numbers smaller.<br>who has tested this??<p>best regards<p>peter from germany

sam
03-09-2000, 09:28 AM
Just about any engine in solid shape will take a good nitrous shot if the conditions are right. Nitrous is crack for the engine, every time you do it, you don't know the outcome. I'm sure if you're engine is in good shape, and is timed right you'll get a good 50 hp shot off it. With good timing retard, fuel delivery (increased intake/injectors/fuel management) and forged pistons and a good solid bottom end and head gaskets you'll probably be able to do a 100-150 hp shot on the car safely on a low compression motor (9:0 to 1 or so). Of course you're tranny should be tough enough to handle the boost as well. I'd highly doubt anyone is crazy enough to put such a blast on a bimmer motor. They are too expensive to rebuild :) My 5.0 mustang probably could handle the 150hp shot with about $1000 in improved timing/fuel management parts. It's always best to port a fuel/nitrous nozzle to each intake runner, btw.<p><i>: hello<p>: i have the pro shot systhem from nos, it runs on my vette<br>: all parts are by me. can i build it on the 3,5l from my<br>: 735iAL. the injectors from the 454 chevy are to big, i know<br>: but if i get the injectors any numbers smaller.<br>: who has tested this??<p>: best regards<p>: peter from germany<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index