Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ivo
03-13-2000, 06:55 AM
Hello all,<p>I would like to buy 7 series E23. I live in Europe. Any expiriences, suggestions about model, what is average petrol consumption, does those E23 deive on lead or unlead fuel, what are most common failures and are they essential? I'm very good in electronic, and know a little bit of mechanic, but with good service manual, there should not be problems. I currently drive 316 '86.<br>If you can tel me something about european prices, I'll appreciate it. Also it would be good to compare European and non uropean prices.<br>(I apologize for language and gramatic)<br>Thanks all.........<p>Ivo

marvin
03-19-2000, 11:55 AM
I have had 2 x 85 models in UK. First one went when the rear suspension needed a complete rebuild. That is now the parts car.<p>The new one is a one owner, 5 speed in very nice condition, cost GBP()2000.00. Muffler is starting to leak, I hope the cat is OK.<p>No other major problems.<p>Gas mileage about 20 miles/gallon<p>If you find a service manual, let me know, I have been searching for one for 2 years. I have found an E32 one, but not a E23 one.

ivo
03-20-2000, 04:09 AM
yesterday i saw 728i '81 and was not very impressed with condition of it. However, if I find manual, I'll let you know. My car is from 86 and is in very good condition and I'm a bit affraid to by older car not knowing what I'm really buying.......but I want e23 so much.....

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index