Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


03-20-2000, 01:56 AM
I need to replace the cat in my 83' 733i, but I am reluctant to may the high price for a OEM version. I intend on putting an aftermarket Universal cat and I was wondering if anyone might know what size I should use. Should I use single in/dual out? 2 1/2" or 3"? Any comments would be greatly appreciated

03-20-2000, 09:14 AM
Dunno has one for my 750il, left and right are $125.00 each respectively, i assume they are designed to flow the same amount. Remember is running a $50 off $100 coupon now. thus $150 for two universal cats for my 750il ( oem replacements are $1040 for two!!)<p>sam<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index