Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

CalRick
08-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Hello all - newbie here. My wife an I have been shopping for an off lease Z4 roadster 3.0, but seeing the pricing advertised for some of the 06/07 coupe "executive" cars, it looks like we might be able to fit one of those into the budget instead.

What are the 3.0Si coupes actually selling for now; what incentives are in place with the dealers? Our timing is flexible, so we can wait a month or two if that is likely to that is likely to help.

From the look of things here, it seems that the M coupes were overpriced/overproduced so have been fairly deeply discounted - does the same situation exist for the more sedate coupe?

TIA,

Rick

mikemcn
08-15-2007, 05:25 PM
I read on another board that BMW has $5k dealer incentives on the M and $6k on the 3.0si, both 2007, this month (Aug) in USA. I can't say if that's accurate, its just what I've read.

Mike Mc

Smokin'
08-17-2007, 09:28 AM
I saw on Edmunds.com that it's $5k on 3.0si Coupes. Just priced one up, but there's still a few $K I'm seeing if I can budge the salesman on.

Last year there was up to $7500 in October/November. Wondering if I should wait? Anyone ever see the trunk money really go away? Will the price jump back up $5K starting September 1 or is the trunk money usually good until it sells (they just don't advertise it???)

viggenrx
09-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Yep, there's $6k+ on 2007 3.0si roadster.

Just leasd y roadster for $539, 36 mos, 2k miles annually -- payment includs all costs rolled in -- cap cost, taxes, etc...

Sapphire black, premium, sport, heated seats, roughly $48.5k MSRP.

In my area (NYC/tri-state), the number of roadsters in dealer inventory has rapidly shrunk over the past few weeks with the incentives; however, there are lots of Coupes still in dealer stock.

Iwoul imagine there will be even more incentive $$$ in Otober on Coupes.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index