Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

BRUCE Y
05-19-2000, 09:30 PM
Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br> I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br> Thank You,<br> Bruce <br>

Grant
05-20-2000, 11:10 AM
<i>: Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: Thank You,<br>: Bruce <p></i><p>A couple of weeks ago someone posted www.books4cars.com. They have all kinds of manuals listed. I have never purchased from them so can not give you anyfeed back. Maybe someone else on the board can give a reference for them.

Jerry
05-20-2000, 04:01 PM
<i>: Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: Thank You,<br>: Bruce <p></i><p>I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.

BRUCE Y
05-22-2000, 09:05 PM
<i>: : Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: : I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: : Thank You,<br>: : Bruce <p>Jerry, This might sound like a dumb question, but is written in english, if so I am interested<br>: I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.<p></i>

BRUCE Y
05-22-2000, 09:09 PM
Jerry, This might sound like a dumb question, but is it written in english? If so, I would be interested in it<br>: Thank You,<br>: Bruce <p></i>

Bruce
05-26-2000, 04:37 PM
<Jerry, YES I am interested, Please reply to my e-mail address so we can set up how to exchange<br> Bruce Young<br> bkyoung@kwiknet.net

JD
05-28-2000, 04:58 PM
<i>: : Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: : I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: : Thank You,<br>: : Bruce <p><br>: I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.<p></i>

JD
05-28-2000, 05:03 PM
<i>: : Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: : I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: : Thank You,<br>: : Bruce <p><br>: I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.<p></i><p>Jerry:<p>I would be interested in a copy of the manual. I have an '84 733i. Perhaps you might message me back at my E-mail address, if a copy is still available. THanks.<p>JD<p>surfguy@idirect.com

JD
05-28-2000, 06:22 PM
<i>: : Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: : I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: : Thank You,<br>: : Bruce <p><br>: I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.<p></i>Jerry:<p>I noticed your communication and would be very interested in a copy of your manual. I am going through my 733i as well. How do I get a copy?<p>JD

kurt mills
06-01-2000, 05:12 PM
<i>: : Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: : I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: : Thank You,<br>: : Bruce <p><br>: I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.<p></i><p><br>I would a copy of the manual, please send me the details at: kxmills@comdisco.com

Rob
06-07-2000, 09:10 PM
<i>: : Where is the BEST place for me to get shop manuals for a '84 735i from? I am planning on some motor work and want a GOOD manual to refer to.<br>: : I have to replace the front and rear main seals and also the camshaft.<br>: : Thank You,<br>: : Bruce <p><br>: I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.<p></i><p>I would also like to purchase a copy of your manual - please send me the details at rjgonzal00@aol.com <p>thanks

dav smith
06-21-2000, 12:41 AM
Does your manual include 1986 735i...seems this year gets missed though I thought the next model change was '88<br>: : I have an original BMW shop manual for the 83-85 733i and 735i. Over 400 pages with everything from motor teardown to body alignment. It is the most comprehensive manual you can find for your car and list for $199 at the posted website. I have had a couple of copies made at OfficeMax-two sided, very clear and legible images. The copies cost me $40 and I charge $60. This includes any shipping charges (I'm trying to offset what I had to pay for the original!) If you are interested, let me know. And regardless of the manual, good luck with your car. I'm currently going through my 733i and it is quite a task.<p><br>: I would also like to purchase a copy of your manual - please send me the details at rjgonzal00@aol.com <p>: thanks<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index