Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

beanthere
10-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi All, does anyone know how to reset the TPM in a GTC? It's giving a false alarm.

Thanks!

n44bbo
11-04-2007, 08:02 AM
I am experiencing the same problem !
Does anyone knows which button on the in car computer needs to be pressed ??!

Thank you

Matt
12-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Had the same thing - had to go back to dealers as there was a sensor problem - don't think you'll be able to do anything yourself

x
01-28-2008, 11:45 PM
My boyfriend had this same problem with his GT coupe...he ended up calling the dealership and they talked him through it.

Montrose Tire and Wheel Houston, TX
02-06-2008, 03:34 PM
If you have a problem with the tire sensor make sure you actually have the sensor in the first place. Do you have aftermaket wheels, did you hit somthing? You very wheel may have damaged the sensor.

Most of the time the air pressure is not correct. The system will go off if the the pressure has decreased by 4-5 psi combined. So you could loose 1 psi. per tire and then the light will go off in the dash. As most everybody knows you loose air in the winter and my shop is full of custmers that think they have a flat becuase of this.
Some GT, GTC, and Flying Spur are diffrent look on your door jam there will be a tag that lets you know exactly how much air pressure it needs. Most of the time the air pressure is diffrent for the front vs. the rear.
If you have any question please feel free to call me

Oscar
Montrose Tire and Wheel
1320 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX
713-526-9454
montrosetw@sbcglobal.net

bentleyboss
08-04-2009, 01:25 AM
To reset the tpm system use the button labeled "VEHICLE" on the center infotainment screen. then hit new tire pressures on the left corner and then drive. best thing to do is check all pressures are even and do it first thing in the morning as all the tires have cooled down. if it keeps coming on chances are you have a nail in your tire. seen it a million times. but if not the tpm control module could go bad.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index