Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

James '82 733i
08-09-2001, 02:13 AM
How can I get the color in the cracks in my seats back to normal blue instead of leather brown with out using a product that is like paint? I use Rit dye, but it just comes out every time I use softner. Also what is the best way to clean the headliner and restore it to as white as possible? <p>I feel the incredible urdge to clean "her". Its been almost a week since I washed "her", and rinsed Bambi's guts from the chassis/muffler (I hit a $#@% dead deer at 60mph, no damage luckily). <p>Thanks for any info,<br>~James

KeithF_ PA_H7s, 535
08-09-2001, 12:30 PM
<i><br>How can I get the color in the cracks in my seats back to normal blue instead of leather brown with out using a product that is like paint? I use Rit dye, but it just comes out every time I use softner. Also what is the best way to clean the headliner and restore it to as white as possible? <p>I feel the incredible urdge to clean "her". Its been almost a week since I washed "her", and rinsed Bambi's guts from the chassis/muffler (I hit a $#@% dead deer at 60mph, no damage luckily). <p>Thanks for any info,<br>~James<p></i>Leather restoration done on a 5er in numerous steps, but great results according to the author. <br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index