Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : ok light timer relay part number please

Jens T.M.745i
08-10-2001, 11:24 AM
Ask this before,<br>and I have a tendancy to loos it,<br>who has the timer relay,<br>part number :)<p>Light timer.<p>Sincerely Jens

Randy '83 733i
08-10-2001, 04:14 PM
Jens,<br> <br> I am already home. Do you really need it now? If so, I will go back in and get the number?<p>Regards,<p><br>Randy<p><p><i><br>Ask this before,<br>and I have a tendancy to loos it,<br>who has the timer relay,<br>part number :)<p>Light timer.<p>Sincerely Jens<p></i><br>

Randy '83 733i
08-10-2001, 04:30 PM
Jens,<p> Ok, I remembered how nice it is to have the HVAC system working thanks to your help so I went back in. Here is what I found out, but would know more on Monday.<p> The inside timer light control unit looks like a relay in the diagram. This part is on E23s (including your 745i)and also on E30s. The part number I show is: 61 31 1 373974 Now, almost all absolutely for certain relays in the parts books say to get the part number from the relay. So, if your relay was missing, this will take some time, but I can figure it out when I have access to more people on Monday. Sorry, but I tried.<p> Have a great weekend!<p>Regards,<p><br>Randy <p><i><br>Ask this before,<br>and I have a tendancy to loos it,<br>who has the timer relay,<br>part number :)<p>Light timer.<p>Sincerely Jens<p></i><br>

Jens T.M.745
08-10-2001, 05:32 PM
Its ok buddie thanks:)<br>I know where it goes :)<p>Thank you mutch :)<p>Sincerely Jens

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index