Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

James '82 733i
08-10-2001, 04:33 PM
I found this on the e38 board, and I have to agree this is one of the ugliest cars on earth....it appears to have been a 6, but the idiot who created it put M3 badges on it...also take notice in the side shot that there is rear moulding in the front. It has 2 reflectors one yellow, one red...I mean if your gonna do it, do it right....<br>Oh well I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...<p>~James <p>PS I'm going to clean up my own vomit now...

Randy '83 733i
08-10-2001, 05:42 PM
James,<p> By the color of the car, I see your vomit went on it. :-) If that really started out as an E24, or any other BMW, that is just not right. It almost reminds me of a kit car that someone doctored up like the Testarossa 'look-alikes' made from Pontiac Fieros. Bet they have pink flamingos in their lawn. <p> Have a great weekend James!<p>Regards,<p><br>Randy<p>ps Did my email with the scan help?

James '82 733i
08-10-2001, 06:39 PM
<i><br>James,<p> By the color of the car, I see your vomit went on it. :-) If that really started out as an E24, or any other BMW, that is just not right. It almost reminds me of a kit car that someone doctored up like the Testarossa 'look-alikes' made from Pontiac Fieros. Bet they have pink flamingos in their lawn. <p> Have a great weekend James!<p>Regards,<p><br>Randy<p>ps Did my email with the scan help?<p></i><p>Scans? I think you've got the wrong James...<p>~James

Mike W.
08-11-2001, 12:49 AM
Until I saw the rear view I was thinking I had seen worse butchery of 6's before but when viewed from the rear it is really over the top, and to think of the money it must have cost to ruin a beautiful car that.<br>Mike W.

papajimm-Nh- 3 euro e23s
08-11-2001, 07:02 AM
<i> It is as bad as the car that used to be on<br>tv for some insurance company stating that they could insure any vehicle. I wonder how much time<br>and money was put into that. Instead of vomit<br>I will cry because it is sinful.<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index