Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Seats and Windows II

Mike
08-10-2001, 06:27 PM
I checked the operation of the other windows and seats. The fuse only blows when I operate the front drivers side<br>window. I can interchange between the windows and seats with no problem until I try to operate the drivers side<br>window. The rear passenger window has never rolled down (for as long as I have owned the car) but that appears to<br>be unrelated.

Randy '83 733i
08-11-2001, 07:41 AM
Mike,<p> Sounds like you have a bad ground or a bad regulator. I believe the wiring is the same, but to be certain, what year do you have and I'll check the electrical manual?<p>Regards,<p><br>Randy<br><i><br>I checked the operation of the other windows and seats. The fuse only blows when I operate the front drivers side<br>window. I can interchange between the windows and seats with no problem until I try to operate the drivers side<br>window. The rear passenger window has never rolled down (for as long as I have owned the car) but that appears to<br>be unrelated.<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index