Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : HVAC and window short

Mike
08-18-2001, 06:14 PM
Okay, <p>I was able to troubleshoot my window problem and determined that the problem is a short in the black (there is one black and one blue) wire going from the switch to the drivers side window. I bypassed the black and blue wiring and found the motor and switch are good. Problem: Does anyone know the path the black wire takes from the switch to the window. I know the issue is not in the door. Does it involve something under the drivers side seat, or do I have to tear the center console apart. Any help would be appreciated.<p>Problem 2<br>When I run the heater or AC, there is a click from behind the dash (center)and my led on the HVAC controls go out, the blower shuts down. In a few seconds it will come back on. Then go off, and on again. Very random, but I can plan on it every time I run the car. Any ideas?<p>Thanks <p>Mike<p>84 733i

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index