Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

SpidyOR74
02-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Hello all,

I currently have a Porsche 911 Carrera S and really enjoy the car. I am looking for something new and Ferrari's have always been a dream. I am in a position that I can afford one, but after inquiring with a few people I am getting quotes nearly double the MSRP. My question is for the folks on the board who have purchased one in the past, do you have any advise on how to either order an F430 (I have the patience to wait a few years if necessary) or to find one near MSRP.

One other quicky... I see a lot of Ferrari's being sold with very low miles and I'm confused as to why. If you could shed some light on the subject, I would greatly appreciate it.

SpidyOR74

Euro7
02-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Ferrari's usually sell out immediately when a new model comes out. There is usually a line to get one, and usually Ferrari allows those who have been previous buyers to pick up new ones first- it is those previous owners that are able to buy a Ferrari on order new from a dealer at MSRP.

Here is the best part, those who have purchased the cars at MSRP are able to drive them for 1 to 2 years and turn around and still sell them to the market at above MSRP prices because the demand for the cars are still greater than the supply.

So new Ferrari buyers are able to buy at MSRP drive the hell out of them for 1 to 2 years and make a profit on their purchase- then turn around and be first on line and buy another Ferrari at MSRP again.

SpidyOR74
02-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Now that makes a lot of sense. Thanks so very much for your incite.

fstrd1
03-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Hello,

I am an auto broker and we deal with hard find exotics. The best thing about going through a auto broker is we will find whatever car you want to your specification regardless of the time frame. (hopefully we can find one before 2 years) I have listed my contact information below. Please give us an opportunity to do all of the legwork for you!

Premier Auto Brokers
www.mypremierauto.com
glen@mypremierauto.com
1.702.862.9228 (Cell)

**Please asked for Glen **

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index