Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tom Marino
05-30-1999, 10:33 PM
I am looking for front turn signals from a '88 635 or M6<br>for my '87 635.<br>Seems that the designed was changed in '88 to eliminate<br>rather large protrusion of the lens beyond side of body.<br>Anybody have anything out there??<br>Thanks Guys,<br>Tom in PA<br>'86 735<br>'86 535<br>'87 635

Alex Tomlinson
06-07-1999, 07:08 AM
FWIW, the "flared" lights that protrude out beyond the fender are the American version, while those that are flush with the fender are European. This was the result of some import law I believe. If you look at imported (grey market) Euro versions of the 635csi and M635csi, you'll see that they (usually) have the flush versions but with ugly add-on side marker lights in the front and rear. Some, however, have the flared front signals and only the add-on side markers at the rear. <p>It's very bizarre given that even American-made cars from the '80s don't have side markers. <p><i>: I am looking for front turn signals from a '88 635 or M6<br>: for my '87 635.<br>: Seems that the designed was changed in '88 to eliminate<br>: rather large protrusion of the lens beyond side of body.<br>: Anybody have anything out there??<br>: Thanks Guys,<br>: Tom in PA<br>: '86 735<br>: '86 535<br>: '87 635<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index