Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

John
06-02-1999, 10:57 PM
Can anyone direct me to a page that has diagrams of the fuse box and relays for a 85 635csi. I need to locate the headlight and fuel pump relays.<p>Thank You!<p>John

Rod...
06-03-1999, 08:11 AM
<i>: Can anyone direct me to a page that has diagrams of the fuse box and relays for a 85 635csi. I need to locate the headlight and fuel pump relays.<p>: Thank You!<p>: John<p></i>The headlight low beam relay is K4, high beam K3 & Fog lights K8, all inside the Power Distribution Box, driverside fender/under hood.<p>I think discription in the ETM for the fuel pump relay was difficult to describe from the picture.<br>Here goes:<br>The fuel pump relay is mounted on the outside of the Power Distribution Box, front left corner/ close to the fender?<br>Let me know if you have a relay in that location.<br>Rod...

John
06-08-1999, 12:23 AM
<br>: : Can anyone direct me to a page that has diagrams of the fuse box and relays for a 85 635csi. I need to locate the headlight and fuel pump relays.<p>: : Thank You!<p>: : John<p>: The headlight low beam relay is K4, high beam K3 & Fog lights K8, all inside the Power Distribution Box, driverside fender/under hood.<p>: I think discription in the ETM for the fuel pump relay was difficult to describe from the picture.<br>: Here goes:<br>: The fuel pump relay is mounted on the outside of the Power Distribution Box, front left corner/ close to the fender?<br>: Let me know if you have a relay in that location.<br>: Rod...<p>Sorry it took so long to write back...Your info was right on. There are two relays on the front of the box, they almost look like an afterthought! One is the fuel pump the other is the O2 sensor heater...whatever that is!<p>With you info I was able the switch around some relays to get the car to run....Naturally now I have no horn or auxillary fan, but I can deal with that!<p>Again, thank you for your help!<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index