Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : I am considering the purchase of a 635csi

Justin Bennett
06-07-1999, 10:19 PM
If anyone has any comments on this car please e-mail me

John
06-08-1999, 12:16 AM
<br>: If anyone has any comments on this car please e-mail me<p>I have a 1985 that I bought from the original owner. The car has 170,000 miles on it and it has never had the engine apart! It also has the original struts and shocks!!!! (of course they are toast)<p>The biggest problems seem to be electrical. I spend a lot of time changing relays and cleaning connectors! <p>All minor problems aside I love the car!

Paul
06-08-1999, 06:11 AM
<i>: If anyone has any comments on this car please e-mail me<p>Just bought my first about a month ago and love the car - for some excellent information go to www.bmwlinks.com from there click on BMW Models and from there go to 6 seris where you will find a lot of good information. Good Luck

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index