Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Lowered springs for Euro M6

Ken R
06-30-1999, 03:02 AM
I want to lower my Euro M6 about 1-1,25" with a corresponding spring rate increase of 20-30%. Korman do a Bilstein suspension kit and the springs from this kit (No. 3110M561) seem to be the ones. Does anyone have experience of these? Also I'd like a set of Koni sport to suit, preferably with reduced suspension droop (from static ride), can anyone assist me in this?

phil s
06-30-1999, 08:48 AM
<i>: I want to lower my Euro M6 about 1-1,25" with a corresponding spring rate increase of 20-30%. Korman do a Bilstein suspension kit and the springs from this kit (No. 3110M561) seem to be the ones. Does anyone have experience of these? Also I'd like a set of Koni sport to suit, preferably with reduced suspension droop (from static ride), can anyone assist me in this? <p></i>Hartge used to produce a kit that had lowered springs that were of a higher rate, and custom calibrated Bilsteins that matched the ride height and spring rate. Kit was 4 each springs and shocks. I used this very successfully in conjunction with E-28 M5 sway bars one a car that saw a fair amount of driver school time.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index