Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

max
07-08-1999, 01:03 PM
Iím trying to find out predicted life span of the E36 M3, E36 3series and E30 M3 engine or any BMW engine for that meter. This information is very very important to me. If any of you guys know or can point me to the right resource, Iíll greatly appreciate it. Also Whatís the largest amount of miles any one was able to put on any BMW engine<p><br>Trying to fight my insurance.<p>Thanks,<br>Max<br>

Paul
07-08-1999, 02:06 PM
You might want to check out the BMW news group alt.autos.bmw there was a recent long link dealing with the high mileage of many different BMW's

dan
07-08-1999, 02:06 PM
<i>: Iím trying to find out predicted life span of the E36 M3, E36 3series and E30 M3 engine or any BMW engine for that meter. This information is very very important to me. If any of you guys know or can point me to the right resource, Iíll greatly appreciate it. Also Whatís the largest amount of miles any one was able to put on any BMW engine<br>I ve read in the current eddition of this Brit magazine called BMW about this guy who is in the business of restoring old Landrovers in Europe,and how he is towing these cars all over the place with a BMW 740(I think the model was)...and how the bimmer has now aout 400,000mi.Dan<p><p><p><p><br>: <br>: Trying to fight my insurance.<p>: Thanks,<br>: Max<p></i>

dan
07-08-1999, 02:13 PM
<i>: Iím trying to find out predicted life span of the E36 M3, E36 3series and E30 M3 engine or any BMW engine for that meter. This information is very very important to me. If any of you guys know or can point me to the right resource, Iíll greatly appreciate it. Also Whatís the largest amount of miles any one was able to put on any BMW engine<br>I ve read in the current eddition of this Brit magazine called BMW about this guy who is in the business of restoring old Landrovers in Europe,and how he is towing these cars all over the place with a BMW 740(I think the model was)...and how the bimmer has now aout 400,000mi.Dan<br>==========================================Try BMW cust rellations, I am shure they ar happy to tel you that there are cars out ther with 1.000.000 miles and still going strong...Dan<p><p><p><br>: <br>: Trying to fight my insurance.<p>: Thanks,<br>: Max<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index