Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dang
07-21-1999, 03:03 PM
I stopped by the wrecking yard again and got more info on the M6.<p>16x8.5 Wheels (basket weave, no cntr caps) $200 (4)<br>Headliner (tan/tanish-gold, sroof) $100<br>Rear Seats $150 (2)<br>Rear interior (other than seats) $150<p>The headliner, rear seats and rear interior are very dirty/dusty but look like they're in pretty good condition. I didn't see any tears in anything, and the rear windows have a dark tint so that probably helped. I'm familiar with BMW prices but not 6-series stuff, these prices seem like good deals to me.<p>I took pictures, if you're interested in anything I'll email them to you.<p>Dan

Victor
07-21-1999, 06:05 PM
<i>: I stopped by the wrecking yard again and got more info on the M6.<p>: 16x8.5 Wheels (basket weave, no cntr caps) $200 (4)<br>: Headliner (tan/tanish-gold, sroof) $100<br>: Rear Seats $150 (2)<br>: Rear interior (other than seats) $150<p>: The headliner, rear seats and rear interior are very dirty/dusty but look like they're in pretty good condition. I didn't see any tears in anything, and the rear windows have a dark tint so that probably helped. I'm familiar with BMW prices but not 6-series stuff, these prices seem like good deals to me.<p>: I took pictures, if you're interested in anything I'll email them to you.<p>: Dan<p></i>If you are not going to need the wheels, I would like to buy them all or at least 2. Please send me an e-mail to arrange the purchase. I would also appreciate if you e-mail me the pictures<p>Victor

Alex
07-22-1999, 08:05 AM
Hmmm...those prices do seem reasonable, especially for the wheels if they're not TRX.<p>Alas, my headliner is grey, and it's only the sunroof portion that needs replacement. <p><i>: : I stopped by the wrecking yard again and got more info on the M6.<p>: : 16x8.5 Wheels (basket weave, no cntr caps) $200 (4)<br>: : Headliner (tan/tanish-gold, sroof) $100<br>: : Rear Seats $150 (2)<br>: : Rear interior (other than seats) $150<p>: : The headliner, rear seats and rear interior are very dirty/dusty but look like they're in pretty good condition. I didn't see any tears in anything, and the rear windows have a dark tint so that probably helped. I'm familiar with BMW prices but not 6-series stuff, these prices seem like good deals to me.<p>: : I took pictures, if you're interested in anything I'll email them to you.<p>: : Dan<p>: If you are not going to need the wheels, I would like to buy them all or at least 2. Please send me an e-mail to arrange the purchase. I would also appreciate if you e-mail me the pictures<p>: Victor<p></i>

Charles
07-22-1999, 02:30 PM
<i>: I stopped by the wrecking yard again and got more info on the M6.<p>: 16x8.5 Wheels (basket weave, no cntr caps) $200 (4)<br>: Headliner (tan/tanish-gold, sroof) $100<br>: Rear Seats $150 (2)<br>: Rear interior (other than seats) $150<p>: The headliner, rear seats and rear interior are very dirty/dusty but look like they're in pretty good condition. I didn't see any tears in anything, and the rear windows have a dark tint so that probably helped. I'm familiar with BMW prices but not 6-series stuff, these prices seem like good deals to me.<p>: I took pictures, if you're interested in anything I'll email them to you.<p>: Dan<br></i><p>Actually, I would be interested in the condition of the tail lights. The cracks in the ones I have are only barely noticeable at close range (they're along the "seams" between the various blocks), but if they're not horribly expensive, what the hell? <p>On another note, does anyone know where I could find the following little bitties: <br>A rubber cover for the strap that a rear passenger uses to get in and out. You know, there's a metal bit that it's attached to and it's covered with a rubber bitty?<br>And the little black circle thingies that go over the screws for the rain guard at the front.<br>

Donovan
09-10-1999, 04:02 PM
<i>: : I stopped by the wrecking yard again and got more info on the M6.<p>: : 16x8.5 Wheels (basket weave, no cntr caps) $200 (4)<br>: : Headliner (tan/tanish-gold, sroof) $100<br>: : Rear Seats $150 (2)<br>: : Rear interior (other than seats) $150<p>: : The headliner, rear seats and rear interior are very dirty/dusty but look like they're in pretty good condition. I didn't see any tears in anything, and the rear windows have a dark tint so that probably helped. I'm familiar with BMW prices but not 6-series stuff, these prices seem like good deals to me.<p>: : I took pictures, if you're interested in anything I'll email them to you.<p>: : Dan<p>: Actually, I would be interested in the condition of the tail lights. The cracks in the ones I have are only barely noticeable at close range (they're along the "seams" between the various blocks), but if they're not horribly expensive, what the hell? <p>: On another note, does anyone know where I could find the following little bitties: <br>: A rubber cover for the strap that a rear passenger uses to get in and out. You know, there's a metal bit that it's attached to and it's covered with a rubber bitty?<br>: And the little black circle thingies that go over the screws for the rain guard at the front.<p></i>I have a complete set rubber covers and straps of

Donovan
09-10-1999, 04:07 PM
<i>: Hmmm...those prices do seem reasonable, especially for the wheels if they're not TRX.<p>: Alas, my headliner is grey, and it's only the sunroof portion that needs replacement. <p>: : : I stopped by the wrecking yard again and got more info on the M6.<p>: : : 16x8.5 Wheels (basket weave, no cntr caps) $200 (4)<br>: : : Headliner (tan/tanish-gold, sroof) $100<br>: : : Rear Seats $150 (2)<br>: : : Rear interior (other than seats) $150<p>: : : The headliner, rear seats and rear interior are very dirty/dusty but look like they're in pretty good condition. I didn't see any tears in anything, and the rear windows have a dark tint so that probably helped. I'm familiar with BMW prices but not 6-series stuff, these prices seem like good deals to me.<p>: : : I took pictures, if you're interested in anything I'll email them to you.<p>: : : Dan<p>: : If you are not going to need the wheels, I would like to buy them all or at least 2. Please send me an e-mail to arrange the purchase. I would also appreciate if you e-mail me the pictures<p>: : Victor<p></i>I'm interested M6 OE fender flares, do you have?

Mike
10-19-1999, 10:09 PM
<i>: : Hmmm...those prices do seem reasonable, especially for the wheels if they're not TRX.<br>:: would be interested in one of the wheels if they are factory TRX<p>: : Alas, my headliner is grey, and it's only the sunroof portion that needs replacement. <p>: : : : I stopped by the wrecking yard again and got more info on the M6.<p>: : : : 16x8.5 Wheels (basket weave, no cntr caps) $200 (4)<br>: : : : Headliner (tan/tanish-gold, sroof) $100<br>: : : : Rear Seats $150 (2)<br>: : : : Rear interior (other than seats) $150<p>: : : : The headliner, rear seats and rear interior are very dirty/dusty but look like they're in pretty good condition. I didn't see any tears in anything, and the rear windows have a dark tint so that probably helped. I'm familiar with BMW prices but not 6-series stuff, these prices seem like good deals to me.<p>: : : : I took pictures, if you're interested in anything I'll email them to you.<p>: : : : Dan<p>: : : If you are not going to need the wheels, I would like to buy them all or at least 2. Please send me an e-mail to arrange the purchase. I would also appreciate if you e-mail me the pictures<p>: : : Victor<p>: I'm interested M6 OE fender flares, do you have?<p></i>

kurt
11-08-1999, 01:16 PM
how were the front spoiler and side skirts of this m6...i m in need of the body kit for my 6 series

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index