Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Nitrogen Ball

John
07-24-1999, 12:13 PM
I just ordered a Nitrrogen ball/pressure acumaltor and need to install it when it shows up.<p>Does anyone have any helpfull hints or words of wisdom for this job?<p>It looks straightforward enough, but I always prefer to learn from other peoples mistakes if possible!<p>Thank for the help.<p>John 85 635csi

bb
07-25-1999, 02:30 AM
Pump the brakes about 25 times prior to changing it.

Marguerite
07-26-1999, 12:08 AM
If the system is same as 7 series you will need to pump when you install and add fluid. Seems to me it was around 17 - 25 times initially and once it was full only about 8 pumps should do it. You don't want to over fill the resevoir either. <br>good luck<br>Marguerite<p>: I just ordered a Nitrrogen ball/pressure acumaltor and need to install it when it shows up.<p>: Does anyone have any helpfull hints or words of wisdom for this job?<p>: It looks straightforward enough, but I always prefer to learn from other peoples mistakes if possible!<p>: Thank for the help.<p>: John 85 635csi<p>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index