Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Carlos Romer
07-29-1999, 06:35 AM
I Have a 1982 Euro 635 CSi and I'm looking for the following<br>I would appreciate any information from anyone that can help:<p>1) What are the compartments behind the rear seat head rests called and where could I find them new or used<p>2) Where could I find the 2 internal door panels new or used<p>3) Where could I find the center grill silver trim<p>

Mike Barrett
07-29-1999, 09:24 PM
Carlos:<p>Regarding your post:<p>>1) What are the compartments behind the rear >seat head rests called and where could I find >them new or used<br>>2) Where could I find the 2 internal door panels new or used<p>Don't know what they're called, other than rear storage compartments (mine have speakers in them), but I know someone who is parting out an M6. However, he is not willing to break up the interior set (I only want the seats). However, maybe I could buy the seats, and you could by the door panels and rear shelf with storage compartments? His interior is pearl beige.<p>>3) Where could I find the center grill silver >trim<p>I think the Bavarian Autosports catalog lists these parts; give them a call at 1-800-535-2002.<p>Let me know if you're interested in the interior. The email address of the guy who is parting out the M6, in case you want to get any more information, is Stevenisme@aol.com.<p>Mike Barrett<br>BMW CCA 111632<br>88 635CSi<p><i>: I Have a 1982 Euro 635 CSi and I'm looking for the following<br>: I would appreciate any information from anyone that can help:<p>: 1) What are the compartments behind the rear seat head rests called and where could I find them new or used<p>: 2) Where could I find the 2 internal door panels new or used<p>: 3) Where could I find the center grill silver trim<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index