Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

AT
07-29-1999, 11:08 PM
The driver and passenger's seats are fully motorized. The plastic covers at the pivot of the seat and back comes off easily and can not be kept securely on. There seems to be a special way to install these covers. I have tried everything and I'm still having problems with the them. Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem?

Perry Jones
08-04-1999, 08:25 PM
The plastic covers simply mount to the rack and pinion seat back adjusters. I would bet your problem is that the adjusters are loose from the seat superstructure. There are three screws which hold the adjusters to the seat. Tighten these and the plastic covers will have a secure mount.<p><i>: The driver and passenger's seats are fully motorized. The plastic covers at the pivot of the seat and back comes off easily and can not be kept securely on. There seems to be a special way to install these covers. I have tried everything and I'm still having problems with the them. Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index