Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Derin
08-03-1999, 06:08 AM
Please visit our site - my wife put a lot of effort into working out how to set it up (neither of us very good on computers).<p>The address is under the 1972 3.0CS and 2002 posting lower down. Please e-mail her back even if it's just to let her know you've been - keep the old dear happy.<p>Thanks!

Derin
08-03-1999, 09:03 AM
<i>: Please visit our site - my wife put a lot of effort into working out how to set it up (neither of us very good on computers).<p>: The address is under the 1972 3.0CS and 2002 posting lower down. Please e-mail her back even if it's just to let her know you've been - keep the old dear happy.<p>: Thanks!<p></i>I think she put the wrong address down! Now you have some appreciation of what I have to contend with on a daily basis!<p>Please try http://www.bmwclassics.freeserve.co.uk/<p>Then when you get the 'HIS and Hers' screen up just click on one of the BMW roundels<p><br>Thanks again <br>Derin

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index