Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Brian Williams
08-18-1999, 12:06 AM
Does anybody out there know where in the heck I might find a good comprehensive manual for my 633? I've tried all over the place but can't find one that's only for my car. All the manuals seem to be for several cars. And they aren't real comprehensive. I don't mind if the manual covers a couple of years but only the 633. HELP!!!

Lee
08-18-1999, 02:27 PM
Check TMC Publications in Maryland at 410 3674490. They have all factory shop manuals, microfiches and other ETMs.

Dave Rutkowski
08-20-1999, 02:31 PM
The E12 cars ('81 - '88 5 series) are almost identical to the early 6ers, especially related to drivetrain, suspension, and brakes. Bentley manuals are pretty good. Try amazon.com<p><br><i>: Does anybody out there know where in the heck I might find a good comprehensive manual for my 633? I've tried all over the place but can't find one that's only for my car. All the manuals seem to be for several cars. And they aren't real comprehensive. I don't mind if the manual covers a couple of years but only the 633. HELP!!!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index