Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

twinzor1
04-10-2008, 11:28 PM
just picked up new Vapour Grey SC. Love side profile, wheel/tire combination, electronics. 285/30 P0s not as harsh as i thought (though its one Wisconsin pothole from a bent rim.) Few SCs in the midwest (couple in Chicago, Minneapolis and Indy.) Drove down to Illinois and got it for sticker 63K. IMHO not much competition for value in this price range, esp at 400+ HP. time will tell.

Gabriel
04-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Congrats!! You just got the coolest car on the planet at a bargin price (compared to the Germans) Man are you going to love it. Are you getting more attention than you thought in it? What kind of car do people think it is?

baron95
01-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Hi. do you have the P-ZEROs on your XF SC? How is that handling the winter up there?

jagular
01-24-2009, 09:44 PM
all season tires on the base model are hoepless on ice.

I have a full set of Sottozeros on my base XF and the car is just adequate on ice or in snow. Mind you, I am used to fwd SAAB and awd Audi by comparison. Rwd just cannot match fwd or awd no matter how good the snow tires are.

P Zero summer tires will get you nowhere in snow or on ice except to a bodyshop on a hook.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index